T’ít’q’et Economic Development Authority (TEDA)
TEDA is a non-profit society formed by the community to:
- Discuss, formulate and promote strategies and actions for sustainable economic development and renewal activities and opportunities in the community.
- Provide advice and support to community based economic development and renewal initiatives taken by T’it’q’et members and its organizations and governance structures.
- To participate in economic development and renewal activities as deemed necessary by its members.
- Assist in the preparation of an economic development strategy.
- Assist in developing information packages.
- Assist in meeting with potential investors.